About your repairThe hard drive in your Mac is a mechanical part that, sooner or later, will need to be replaced.
A failed hard drive can cause a wide variety of symptoms, including:
- A flashing folder with a question mark on the screen.
- Clicking or grinding sounds.
- Seeing an excessive amount of the “spinning color wheel.”
- Certain kinds of freezing.
One of our expert technicians will confirm that the hard drive has failed before replacing it. The total cost for this repair, $169.00, is all-inclusive. It covers both parts and labor.
Our hard drive replacement is usually finished within 24 hours.
Once your repair is complete, our technicians will thoroughly test your Mac—ensuring that it’s back to perfect operation. And we guarantee your new hard drive with an outstanding 1-year warranty.
Get startedYou have a couple options to get started with your repair:
- Have FedEx bring your Mac to us—quickly and safely.
- Take your Mac to our convenient location in northwest D.C.
If you have further questions: